Monday, April 25, 2011

We Call That Ice Cream....

OK! So I don't know if this is a northern thing or what, but lately I have been hearing a lot of "Hey! Let's go get some frozen yogurt at (Where ever they want to go)." I'm thinking, don't they mean ice cream? Because to me yogurt is something that is served cold but not frozen, eating it frozen tastes funny. (lol if u can name a place that serves yogurt let me know, like Activia or Yoplait LOL)

 Also, yogurt has a bacteria culture in it, which is where it gets its tangy flavor from, and ice cream doesn't. Ice cream is way sweeter and is meant to be frozen. Ice cream has actual milk and heavy cream in it not yogurt. I have eaten actual frozen yogurt, and it just wasn't the same, not nearly as smooth. I think that if I owned an ice cream store and I heard people calling ice cream frozen yogurt enough, I would crack on someone someday and be like, " If you want frozen yogurt, go to your super market and buy some yogurt and freeze it yourself cause I only sell ICE CREAM here!!"
LOL Am I right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment